Our payroll services package includes the following services for your business:
- Registering as a new employer with HMRC/Revenue Commissioner or cessation of your employer registration
- Preparation of your weekly/bi-weekly/monthly payroll returns from the salary information provided by you
- Provision of weekly/bi-weekly/monthly payslips
- Submission of weekly/bi-weekly/monthly RTI returns to HMRC/Revenue Commissioner on your behalf
- Completion of payroll forms and returns on your behalf where applicable (P14/P32/P45/P46/P60)
- Advising on PAYE/NIC to be paid to HMRC/Revenue Commissioner and due dates for payment
- Submission of pension deduction reports to your pension provider
Your responsibilities: What do you need to do?
Your responsibilities in respect of your payroll services are as follows:
- You must advise us on details of all employees (including full names, address, date of birth, start date, PPS/NI number, rate of pay/salary, passport number)
- You will advise us on working hours and/or salary rates in good time for the processing of your payroll each pay run (i.e. not on the day when salaries are due to be paid to your employees)
- Details of new employees or employees leaving will be provided to us immediately together with all relevant information (start/leaving dates, hours/salary levels, holiday pay etc)
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any PAYE/NIC due to HMRC/Revenue Commissioner is paid over by the due date in order to avoid interest/surcharges thereon
- You will provide us with the agent authorisation code issued to you by HMRC/Revenue Commissioner in order to formerly appoint us as your PAYE agent with HMRC/Revenue Commissioner
- You will provide us with all necessary information regarding your pension scheme for auto enrolment purposes including scheme name, number/reference, basis of pension deductions (pre-tax or post tax)
Our responsibilities: What will we do for you?
Our responsibilities in the delivery of our payroll services package are as follows:
- We will send weekly/bi-weekly/monthly payslips to your for distribution to your employees
- We will compile your payroll returns based on the payroll data and information provided by you
- We will submit your payroll returns/forms to HMRC/Revenue Commissioner on your behalf within the statutory time limits and filing deadlines (subject to the timely delivery by you of your records and/or other information to our office)
- We will advise you on the PAYE/NIC to be paid over to HMRC/Revenue Commissioner, the due date for payment and methods of payment available
Exclusions: What’s not included as part of this package?
The following list provides a list of the most common examples of services not included within your payroll services package:
- Assistance with any HMRC/Revenue Commissioner enquiry into your payroll records
- Advising on special transactions or schemes relating to your payroll
- Applying for specific tax reliefs relating to payroll, such as taxable benefits, relief and dispensation claims for employee expenses
If your business is selected for enquiry by HM Revenue and Customs or Revenue Commissionerin respect of its payroll affairs, we will issue separate terms and conditions for such services including respective responsibilities, pricing and payment terms.